The jurors went back to their hotel Monday night without reaching a verdict. Is that good news or bad for Mr. Cosby?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANDREA'S PIO PIO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 7: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 8: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
As a third day of deliberations dawns, it is clear that the jurors in the Bill Cosby sexual assault trial have been painstaking in their review of the evidence.
- Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 9: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The fourth day of deliberations is underway and likely to provide some insight into whether the jury is close to a verdict, or is potentially deadlocked.
- Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 10: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Deadlocked after four days of deliberation, the jurors deciding the sexual assault trial will continue to review their positions Friday to see if that helps build consensus.
- Bill Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 11: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
As the jury begins its sixth day of deliberations, it’s not clear what issues are preventing it from rendering a verdict on whether Mr. Cosby is guilty or innocent.
- Camille Cosby and Others React to the Bill Cosby Jury Verdict
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY and SOPAN DEB - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Ms. Cosby released a biting statement about the outcome of the trial, while others expressed support on social media for Mr. Cosby’s accusers.
- In Cosby Case, First Trial Is a Guide for the 2nd
By SYDNEY EMBER and GRAHAM BOWLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Both sides may feel exhausted after the mistrial that ended Bill Cosby’s sexual assault case, but a new round of prosecution is looming just months ahead.
- A Post-Cosby-Trial Question: Is the System Stacked Against Women?
By SUSAN CHIRA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The challenge is how to balance the presumption of a defendant’s innocence with the goal of justice for women who have been sexually assaulted.