The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANDREA NIETO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Mexican President Says Government Acquired Spyware but He Denies Misuse
By AZAM AHMED - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
President Enrique Peña Nieto acknowledged that his government had purchased sophisticated spyware from Israel but he denied ordering surveillance of his critics.
- Using Texts as Lures, Government Spyware Targets Mexican Activists and Their Families
By AZAM AHMED and NICOLE PERLROTH - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Software bought by the Mexican government is supposed to fight criminals and terrorists. Instead, it is infesting the smartphones of its critics.
- Mexico to Investigate Spying Campaign Against Journalists and Activists
By AZAM AHMED - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The announcement of a criminal investigation came after a Times article detailed a sweeping operation using advanced spyware to infiltrate a target’s smartphone.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal August 31, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Aug 31, 2016
Donald Trump plans trip to Mexico to meet President Enrique Peña Nieto, Chris Brown arrested, to be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and food price deflation cheers consumers, hurts farmers, grocers and restaurants.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A Post-Cosby-Trial Question: Is the System Stacked Against Women?
By SUSAN CHIRA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The challenge is how to balance the presumption of a defendant’s innocence with the goal of justice for women who have been sexually assaulted.