Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANDRE & ANDREW INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- NetProspex Appoints Triblio CEO Andre Yee To Board
Tuesday Mar 18, 2014
Marketing data firm NetProspex has appointed Triblio CEO Andre Yee to its board of directors. Yee was formerly in charge of product development and operations for Eloqua, a provider of marketingautomation software. NetProspex said that Yee was a key player in leading Eloqua to its initial public offering and subsequent acquisition by Oracle in 2013 for $957 million. Prior to Eloqua, Yeewas CEO of NFR Security, which was acquired by Checkpoint Software in 2006.
- Mini-review: The 2017 MacBook could actually be your everyday laptop
By Andrew Cunningham - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Speed boosts, better keyboard, and 16GB RAM option expand its versatility.
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017