San Antonio — Galena Biopharma, a Bay Area biotech that has been developing a cancer vaccine created by a San Antonio researcher, is merging with another immunotherapy company: Sellas Life Sciences Group, which will also be the name of the combined business. Sellas Life Sciences is developing multiple experimental cancer immunotherapies, including a treatment for […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ANDERSON LIFE SCIENCES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Experimental Drug With San Antonio Roots Changes Home After Merger
By David Holley - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Larrey Anderson: A Philosopher's Love of Life and Reason
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
A tribute: how AT's recently departed senior editor mentored a young writer.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.