Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JULIAN KEENAN GROW
152 PARKSIDE AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11226
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ANCIENTS OF THE NEW AGE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- The human sacrifice diet
By Annalee Newitz - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Scientists explore the lives of ancient human sacrifice victims, by analyzing what they ate.
- Inside Air Koryo, North Korea’s Fleet of Ancient Soviet Planes
By Laura Mallonee - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Some say it's a one-star airline, but photographer Arthur Mebius sees it as the golden age of aviation.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.