The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ANAMBRA INDIGENES USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Tribe Called Red Discusses Indigenous Life On Canada’s 150th Birthday
By Zachary Johnston - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
We sat down with indigenous musicians A Tribe Called Red to discuss native music, Canada Day, and being indigenous in 2017.
- Indigenous Canadians Challenge an Exclusive American Fishing Camp
By CRAIG S. SMITH - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A First Nations band in Quebec wants to take back control of a stretch of river that has been in wealthy American hands for over a century.
- 2016 Deadliest Year on Record for Indigenous Environmental Activists
By Erin Rubin - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The scramble for exportable resources and the land they come from has motivated violence against environmental justice activists everywhere.
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.