FIFA 18 on the Nintendo Switch is a half-measure. Electronic Arts should bring the “real” FIFA to the hybrid handheld/home console next year. But, for what it is, I still came away impressed. EA Sports did not use the latest build of its FIFA games on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One when porting the soccer sim to […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANAIRIS UNISEX BEAUTY SALON, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- FIFA 18 for Nintendo Switch hands-on: The beautiful stopgap
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- A spy satellite buzzed the space station this month, and no one knows why
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An accidental flyby may represent “gross incompetence” on the part of the feds.
- Style Q & A: Kim Kardashian on Her New Beauty Line and Those Blackface Allegations
By BEE SHAPIRO - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With KKW Beauty, the social media celebrity follows in her sister Kylie Jenner’s footsteps.
- Suspected Bomber Shot Dead at Brussels Train Station
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Belgian security forces shot dead a suspected terrorist who authorities said set off an explosion in the Brussels Central station Tuesday evening, but no other casualties were reported.
- Bomb Is Detonated in Brussels Train Station
By JAMES KANTER and RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The police said that the situation in the Brussels Central train station was under control and that a suspect had been “neutralized.”
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal