The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ANA TIRE & RECYCLING INC
2014 - ANA RECYCLING & MULTISERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Has Anything Changed A Year After ANA's Report On Media Transparency?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
It's been slightly over a year since the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) released its report on the state of media transparency in the U.S. ad industry. What's changed? Three ad techexecutives weigh in.
- Deficits in Cellular Recycling May Be Key in Better Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
Wednesday May 31, 2017
“It’s a time of tremendous revolution in Parkinson’s disease,” says Un J. Kang, MD, H. Houston Merritt Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Movement Disorders at Columbia University Medical Center. Significant progress has been made in understanding the multifactorial pathogenesis of this neurodegenerative disease, with a focus on genetic and environmental factors, -
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Progressives No Longer Burn Books; They 'Recycle' Them
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Missouri educators double down on stupid.