The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ANA'S MULTISERVICE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- CNN’s Ana Navarro Lashes Out At ‘Mean Girl’ President Trump For Acting Like A ’70-Year-Old Man-Baby’
By Kimberly Ricci - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Ana Navarro might be CNN's biggest critic of all, and she took him to task over for attacking Mika Brzenski's looks.
- One Year Later: How ANA Members Are Addressing Media Transparency Issues
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A new ANA survey has found that a majority of ANA members have taken a wide range of steps to address the transparency issue. While our survey shows that progress is being made, there is still a goodamount of work that remains to be done.
- ANA Weighs In Against California Privacy Proposal
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The ANA is seeking to rally opposition to a proposed California law that would require broadband providers to obtain consumers' opt-in consent before drawing on their online browsing history for adpurposes.