With looks echoing the Echo, Terk’s OMNITWR pulls in TV signals without being a blight on your interior design.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMPLIFY REHABILITATION PT, OT & SLP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Terk Amplified Multi-Directional HDTV Antenna review: Excellent reception thanks to an adjustable amp
By Jason Cipriani - By Jason Cipriani - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Athenahealth Looks to Make Changes in Health IT Strategy, Leadership
By Gregory T. Huang - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Change is coming to one of the biggest companies in healthcare IT. Watertown, MA-based Athenahealth said today that its board and management team are reviewing its operations, strategy, and leadership in an effort to cut costs and boost profits, among other things. The news comes on the heels of the 20-year-old company’s (NASDAQ: ATHN) quarterly […]
- The troubling US post-prison experiment to ‘rehabilitate’ an ISIS supporter
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- “Fairy Lives Don’t Matter”: Will Smith’s Fantasy Cop Movie On Netflix Is a Racial Allegory
By Joe Berkowitz - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Watch the trailer for “Bright,” a film in which Will Smith plays a cop in a Los Angeles populated by orcs and other fantasy creatures–metaphors abound.
WHAT: The trailer for Netflix’s upcoming film, Bright, which puts fantasy world elements in a modern L.A. cop movie.
- Any Nonprofit Can Rock Major Gifts with These 10 Secrets – Pt.2
By Claire Axelrad - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Every nonprofit should have a major gifts program. Because that’s where the lion’s share of the money is. It’s a rare organization that has a mailing list large enough to raise a million dollars from a million different $1 donors. But most nonprofits do have major donor prospects hiding in plain sight. It’s up to…
- Can AI Figure Out That You Secretly Suck At Your Job?
By Lydia Dishman - Thursday Aug 10, 2017