The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMPERE SOLAR MASTER TENANT III, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
Thursday Mar 15, 2012
Procter & Gamble marketing head Marc Pritchard on what's next for the world's largest advertiser.
- The Secrets of a Tempura Master
Monday Aug 15, 2016
Kyoshi Chikano, a chef at Tempura Matsui in New York City, has specialized in the craft of tempura for 10 years. He is believed to be the city's only tempura master. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- Who Wins as Solar Prices Plunge
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Record-low prices for U.S. solar power are stealing the spotlight away from fossil fuels.
- London Fire: At Least 6 Dead After Blaze Engulfs Apartment Tower
By STEVEN ERLANGER, STEPHEN CASTLE and CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The toll was likely to rise, the authorities said. A tenant group had complained for years that the building was at risk of a deadly fire.
- In March, wind and solar generated a record 10% of US electricity
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
And stationary storage batteries had a booming quarter, too.
- New study suggests Jupiter’s formation divided Solar System in two
By John Timmer - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A solid core would have then started adding gas to create the present planet.
- As America’s Malls Wither, Medical Facilities Move In
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’re looking to open a new medical facility — not just a couple of exam rooms and a reception area, but a proper clinic — you want something affordable, spacious, brightly lit, with good parking, and a central, convenient location. Thanks to the ongoing retail apocalypse, there are dead or dying malls around the country that fit this …