Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMP ATHLETICS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- How Athletes, Brands Can Change The World: By Being Authentic To Fans
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A panel discussion billed as "how athletes and brands can change the world" at the Cannes Festival of Creativity in Cannes, France, this morning focused more on what they should not be doing togetherthen what they should. The panel examined some recent pitfalls where professional athletes, their leagues and the brands they partner with were in misalignment.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- POM Juiced, Renews 'American Ninja Warrior' Sponsorship
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Adding to its existing on-air integrations for the athletic competition show, POM will be attached to a returning digital series called "Crashing the Course," a behind-the-scenes look at the show andwhat it takes to conquer the course.
- To Fight Counterfeits, Nike Will Sell Shoes And Gear Directly Through Amazon
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Amazon already has an interest in cutting down on third-party sellers who offer counterfeit or knock-off products, but one way for a brand to really get Amazon to care about fakes is for that brand to start selling directly to customers through Amazon.Just ask Nike, whose products have been sold on Amazon-owned Zappos.com, but have never officially been sold …
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017