A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
328 MAIN ST., ROOM 5
POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK, 12601
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMOR'S CLEANING & GENERAL SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Bloomberg Helps Launch NYU Center for Environmental Litigation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The State Energy & Environmental Impact Center will help state attorneys general fight efforts to undermine clean energy, climate change, and environmental protections....
- How the tech sector can legally justify breaking ties to extremists
By David Kravets - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Generally speaking, private enterprise may refuse service on ideological grounds.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Italian Airport Makes Exception To Liquid Limits For Pesto Sauce
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It may come as no surprise that deep in the heart of pasta country, officials at the airport in Genoa, Italy, are offering a special culinary dispensation to anyone traveling with the city’s famed pesto sauce.Genoa’s Cristforo Colombo Airport has been waiving the 100-milliter limit on liquids as long as it’s Genovese pesto as part of the “Il pesto …
- ‘It's just horrible:’ Community reacts to crash of N.Y.-based plane
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
News of a plane crash that claimed the lives of 16 service members reverberated through the tight-knit community around Stewart Air National Guard Base on Tuesday.