Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMOR AND HERITAGE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Police Officer Stabbed at Michigan Airport in ‘Act of Terrorism’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The F.B.I. said that a suspect arrested in the stabbing of a police officer at Bishop International Airport, Amor Ftouhi, was from Canada.
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....
- Designer Jonathan Anderson on the Best Heritage Knits and Binge-Worthy TV
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hardworking British designer shares advice on what men should never wear and why Al Pacino is the celebrity he’d most like to dress.
- Man Charged With Stabbing Officer at Airport Had Tried to Buy a Gun, F.B.I. Says
By CHRISTOPHER MELE and MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The suspect is a married father of three described by his landlord in Montreal as never causing any problems.
- Italian Airport Makes Exception To Liquid Limits For Pesto Sauce
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It may come as no surprise that deep in the heart of pasta country, officials at the airport in Genoa, Italy, are offering a special culinary dispensation to anyone traveling with the city’s famed pesto sauce.Genoa’s Cristforo Colombo Airport has been waiving the 100-milliter limit on liquids as long as it’s Genovese pesto as part of the “Il pesto …