The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
7805 67TH ROAD
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NEW YORK, 11379
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMICI ITALIAN FOODS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- After 500 Years, an Italian Jewish Rebirth
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Long-dissolved communities form anew, and kosher food is suddenly chic.
- For Right-Wing Italian Youth, a Mission to Disrupt Migration
By JASON HOROWITZ - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The plan is to monitor aid ships that are rescuing migrants at danger in the Mediterranean.
- Trebbio Journal: Persuading Italians to Hold the Prosciutto and Pass the Pastrami
By JASON HOROWITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gianluca Tonelli’s life changed 20 years ago when he visited Katz’s Delicatessen in New York City. Now he is on a quest to share the delights of pastrami in Tuscany.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.