While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMH PETROLEUM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Saudi Prince’s Elevation Will Have Far-Reaching Consequences in Energy
By STANLEY REED - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s becoming heir to the throne makes him an even more influential voice in global oil circles.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- OPEC Took Aim at U.S. Oil Producers, but Hurt Itself, Too
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Saudi-led cartel thought low prices would squeeze American shale output. Now its effort to reverse course is proving difficult to pull off.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- China Cancels Military Meeting With Vietnam Over Territorial Dispute
By MIKE IVES - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The public sign of discord is highly unusual for the two Communist neighbors, and it comes as Beijing seeks to expand its influence in the South China Sea.