The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMES IMMIGRATION LAW, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Jonathan Ames Is Anything But 'Bored'
Saturday Oct 2, 2010
Jonathan Ames, humorist, author, and creator of HBO's hit series "Bored To Death" speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins in this week's "Weekend Conversations" series.
- “Covfefe”—there’s a congressional act for that now
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Proposed legislation seeks to bar a US president from deleting tweets.
- Trump plans to dismantle Obama-era “Startup Visa”
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Obama rule gave residence to foreigners who lined up $250,000 in capital.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Coordinated San Antonio Lawsuit Seeks to Derail Texas Anti-Sanctuary Law
By Jason Schneiderman - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The newly minted Trump administration and its immigration policies have aided anti-administration advocates. Recent events in San Antonio reflect this.