A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN VINTAGE SPIRITS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Diversity and the Human Spirit
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Diversity of talents is an evolutionary advantage that improves the survival of the community.
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- India and Israel: A New Harmony
Friday Jul 7, 2017
India and Israel benefit from a new spirit of cooperation.
- Brawny Celebrates 'Amer-I-CAN' Spirit
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The brand has launched a series of videos, featuring three people who have overcome obstacles to achieve great things. The campaign celebrates the "I-Can" spirit.