Why is America paying so much to comply with federal taxes?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN TAX CLUB INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Business Tax Reform First
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Social Security Taxes Set to Rise for High-Income Americans
Wednesday Oct 19, 2016
Higher-income Americans will see an increase in payroll taxes next year as the result of changes in Social Security taxable income levels. The higher revenues will support an increase in monthly benefits for retirees. WSJ's Lee Hawkins explains.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Enhanced Incentives for Charitable Giving Make Good Tax Policy
By Susan N. Dreyfus and Brian A. Gallagher - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the charitable tax deduction, an element of the tax code that has incentivized millions of Americans to support…
- The Dirty Secret of How Income Taxes Really Work
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Let's divide the population into three groups. Chances are, you're in the only group that pays.
- A Proposed Free Speech Tax from Republicans?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some congressmen seem to need to be reminded that advertising is indeed speech.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.