Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
174 W. HILL RD.
VESTAL, NEW YORK, 13850
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICAN SALES TEAM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- WNBA team uses ticket sales to donate thousands to Planned Parenthood
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- Angeles Equity Partners Adds Three New Team Members
By Business Wire - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Angeles Equity Partners, LLC (AEP), a private investment firm focused on value creation through operational transformation, today announced three new professionals have joined the firm. Maxwell Schechter joins the firm as Vice...
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.