After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Car Was Repossessed, but the Debt Remains
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Millions of Americans are shackled to high-interest auto loans after a subprime lending spree, and regulators fear the effect on the broader economy.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The bank denies allegations in lawsuits that it changed the loan terms of customers in bankruptcy without their knowledge, putting them at risk of default.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- USC Receives $15 Million From Nemirovskys for Residential College
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The gift from alumna and trustee Shelly Nemirovsky and her husband, Ofer, will endow and name a residential college in USC Village....
- Cordray Mum on Future Rulemaking, Defends Rules on Mortgage Lending
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray defends his agency's rules on mortgage lending but declines to say whether a Trump administration freeze on new regulations will apply to the CFPB.