A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICAN PRESERVATION BUILDERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Answering Conservative Objections on Health Care
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Any health care refrom needs to preserve freedom of contract.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- American Cancer Society, Cleveland Clinic Nix Their Planned Galas At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club
By Dan MacRae - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club has lost the business of two major organizations in a week where Trump's seen other exoduses.
- Bill de Blasio Prefers Rebellion to Valor
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The New York mayor seems to identify more with anti-Trump protesters than he does with those who heroically die preserving the peace.
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...