Bozoma Saint John, the marketing star who’s worked with Beyoncé, Apple and more, brings humanism, Instagram savvy and Chanel to the beleaguered brand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN OBESITY FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is This the Woman Who Will Save Uber?
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Physical activity inequality can explain obesity differences
By Cathleen O'Grady - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Unwalkable cities, activity inequality, and obesity are a tricky blend.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Foundation for the Blind
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Art illustrates a personal story that goes to the heart of this nonprofit’s mission in this direct mail package. Founded in 1921, the American Foundation for the Blind serves individuals with vision loss. Author and activist Helen Keller worked for the organization for over 40 years...
The post Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Foundation for the Blind appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.