WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AMERICAN MULTIFAST MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- ERP Power and Digi-Key Sign Distribution Agreement
By Business Wire - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: ERP Power LLC (ERP), a leading provider of small, smart and connected LED drivers for the lighting industry, has signed a distribution agreement with Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor. ...
- Under Armour’s CEO Is The Latest To Leave Donald Trump’s American Manufacturing Council
By Bill DiFilippo - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank is the latest executive to announce they're parting ways with Donald Trump's American Manufacturing Council.
- Where It’s Made: Crayola Crayons
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Kick off the school year by taking a colorful 360 tour of the Crayola factory in Pennsylvania. See how crayons are shaped, sorted, labeled and packaged.
- Everyone Is Rubbing It In As Trump Tries To Take Credit For Disbanding The Manufacturing Council
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.