A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN KINETICS LAB INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Why is fashion a major challenge with smart clothing?
By Craig Dudenhoeffer - Tuesday May 16, 2017
Here at Readwrite — and our accelerator, ReadWrite Labs — we believe there’s a lot to learn about a new industry from the founders that are carving it out and leading the charge through innovative companies and products. We recently sat down with Jeremy Wall, Founder and CEO of Lumenus, for an interview on wearables and the emergence of smart clothing and textiles. Q: Do you think mainstream consumers are ready for connected clothing?A: Nope, simple as that—it really hasn’t hit an inflection point where the “mainstream consumers” are looking for it. Most of...Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.