Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AMERICAN GOLD RUSH, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Don't Be a Fool for Gold
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Adviser Investments CEO Daniel Wiener says gold is a speculative tool, not an investment.
- Emergency drones rush life-saving help to simulated cardiac arrest cases
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In small study, the rescue drones dropped off defibrillators 16 min before EMTs arrived.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tonya Harding, Tragic Muse? More Works Explore a Skating Scandal
By ERIK PIEPENBURG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A new play and a coming film are joining the various projects that have reconsidered the class dynamics of the Olympics figure skating controversy from 1994.