PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today introduced the Okta for Good Fund. Okta also announced NetHope, a global consortium of the world's leading nonprofits, as the first ...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - AMERICAN GLOBAL ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Okta Introduces Okta for Good Fund
By Business Wire - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Obama’s Criminal Enterprise Collapsing
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
we are treated to the delicious irony of collusion with Russia being confirmed -- and the colluder-in-chief being Ex-president Barack Hussein Obama.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Globalization and the Arena of Politics
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Grandiose proposals, imaginary or dreamlike, for the abolition of globalization or the "capitalist system" cannot mask existing facts.
- The Nazi Origins of Renewable Energy (and Global Warming)
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The intellectual origins of renewable energy and global warming had their beginnings during an ugly period of history.