Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN FACTORING GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Enterprise Cloud Adoption: 5 Hard Truths
By InformationWeek - Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
Everest Group lead analyst Jimit Arora looks at five factors that can determine successful cloud adoption in the enterprise.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Fiercer Fourth: Americans To Spend Big, Travel More
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Cheap gas is a factor, with the national average now four cents cheaper per gallon than last year. Airline and rental car costs are also lower than last year, says AAA.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Hospital Groups, Public Health Officials: Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill Makes “Unsustainable” Cuts To Coverage
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After reviewing the Senate bill to gut and replace much of the Affordable Care Act, groups representing the nation’s hospitals believe that this legislation will leave millions — particularly those with chronic ailments and the disabled — without access to care.American Hospital Association President Rick Pollack is urging the Senate to “go back to the drawing board” and …
- The Vortex Of Poverty: How Economic Status Impacts Healthcare Decisions And Healthcare Marketing Strategies
Tuesday Mar 7, 2017
There is perhaps no bigger contributing factor to one's health and life expectancy than poverty. Today, we are seeing the impact among those in lower socioeconomic groups in urban and rural areas.