It seems that baby boomers and millennials have quite a bit in common. Both are losing sight of what was once the great American Dream, a home of one's own. In the past few years, home ownership rateshave fallen to a historic low. And while millennials are part of the issue, a study by the Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard found that the 45-64-year-old demographic saw twice the share ofrenter growth of younger households.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN DREAM HOME INSPECTION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Death Of The American Dream: Is Home Ownership Dead?
Monday Feb 20, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- How the Deep State Built Its Field of Dreams
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Illegal leaks and misreadings of the law are the only fuel keeping the "Russian collusion" bonfire burning.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Loretta Lynch, Swamp Thing
Saturday Jun 10, 2017
It may turn out that Loretta Lynch and James Comey interfered in the 2016 election more than Vladimir Putin could even have dreamed of.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.