Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN DIAGNOSTIC EXPORTS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Canada Braces for Additional Duties on Its U.S.-Bound Softwood-Lumber Exports
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Canada is bracing for Washington to slap additional duties on its U.S.-bound lumber exports, an expected move that could complicate efforts to quickly renegotiate the North American Free-Trade Agreement, say lawyers and officials.
- Lower U.S. Oil Prices Are a Shot in the Arm for Crude Exports
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
U.S. oil is trading at the biggest discount to the global price in two years, helping extend a boom in crude exports from American shale fields to refiners in Europe and Asia.
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.
- North Korea Could Lose $1 Billion in Exports Under U.N. Measure
By RICK GLADSTONE - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Security Council diplomat said an American-drafted resolution would be an “extremely impactful” response to North Korea’s missile and nuclear tests.
- Americans Want Corporate Responsibility for Non-discrimination
By Carole Levine - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Most Americans say companies should protect them against discrimination if government and laws do not. Companies agree, but not for the same reasons.