Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
89 OSTRANDER RD
WINDSOR, NEW YORK, 13865
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AMERICAN CRUISERS CAR CLUB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Abandoned for Decades, a 1952 Buick Gets a Makeover
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A Montana retiree turns a rusted-out Roadmaster Riviera into a classic American cruiser.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- The Car Was Repossessed, but the Debt Remains
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Millions of Americans are shackled to high-interest auto loans after a subprime lending spree, and regulators fear the effect on the broader economy.
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- A Fiercer Fourth: Americans To Spend Big, Travel More
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Cheap gas is a factor, with the national average now four cents cheaper per gallon than last year. Airline and rental car costs are also lower than last year, says AAA.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.