Addressing hundreds of employees at a company diversity event last week, AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson lamented how racial tensions are ripping apart American communities. Video/Image: Joshua Fields/YouTube
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN COMMUNITY OUTREACH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- AT&T CEO: ‘Tolerance Is for Cowards’ in Speech on Racial Tensions
Friday Sep 30, 2016
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- American CEO in memo: 'We aren’t particularly excited about Qatar’s outreach' (full text)
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
American's CEO has issued a memo to workers that provides insight as to how the company is receiving news of Qatar Airways' interest in the company.
- 4 Examples of Nonprofit Videos that Boost Outreach
By Angela Swanson - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Videos! Videos are everywhere. From social media posts and YouTube clips to pumping gas at the nearest service station, everywhere we look, we are bombarded by a constant stream of videos. But unlike other marketing fads, the popularity of videos is going nowhere but up. Countless companies have jumped on board and subsequently capitalized on [...]
The post 4 Examples of Nonprofit Videos that Boost Outreach appeared first on Bloomerang.
- Medicaid Cuts Could Undermine Services for People with Disabilities Living in the Community
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The American Health Care Act, with its massive Medicaid cuts, threatens the independent living movement.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.