The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICAN COMMUNITY HOMES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- AT&T CEO: ‘Tolerance Is for Cowards’ in Speech on Racial Tensions
Friday Sep 30, 2016
Addressing hundreds of employees at a company diversity event last week, AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson lamented how racial tensions are ripping apart American communities. Video/Image: Joshua Fields/YouTube
- Hate Crime Charge for Man Accused in Texas Mosque Fire
By LIAM STACK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Marq Vincent Perez, 25, was charged with burning an Islamic community center in Victoria, Tex., in January.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”