The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICAN COMMERCE & TRADE GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- U.S. Calls for ‘Much Better Deal’ in Nafta Overhaul Plan
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Trump administration sent a list of objectives to Congress that emphasizes the reduction of the United States’ trade deficit with Canada and Mexico.
- Mexico Suggests More Cross-Border Commerce as a Solution to U.S. Trade Deficit
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Mexico is open to reviewing U.S. trade deficits by expanding trade, not restricting it, the economy minister said, as North America Free Trade Agreement talks gear up for August.
- FTC probes watchdog’s allegations of Amazon’s deceptive discounting
By Reuters - Friday Jul 21, 2017
(Reuters) — As part of its review of Amazon’s agreement to buy Whole Foods, the Federal Trade Commission is looking into allegations that Amazon misleads customers about its pricing discounts, according to a source close to the probe. The FTC is probing a complaint brought by the advocacy group Consumer Watchdog, which looked at some […]
- Why the Slants Took a Fight Over Their Band Name to the Supreme Court
By JOE COSCARELLI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a strange case, a small Asian-American rock group may have inadvertently helped the Washington Redskins.