On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICAN CHECK RECOVERIES BUREAU LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- A Shale-Oil Boomtown Climbs Back From the Bust
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Drillers are inching back to action in North Dakota’s Bakken shale region after a nearly three-year bust, a sign the recovery of the American oil and gas sector is spreading.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- U.K. Drifts Away From Europe's Recovery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The U.K. wants to separate from Europe. Judging by economic and political outcomes, it looks like it is getting its wish.
- When It Comes To Viewer Habits, Ad Folks Are The Stranger Things
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
The Video Advertising Bureau queried ad buyers and marketers about their viewing habits and how they'd guess those match up to average American viewers.' It's two worlds.
- It's Now 2017: Time For A Reality Check Regarding The Luxury Marketplace
Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
As 2017 begins, we believe it's a good time to take a deep dive into which American consumers are actually buying luxuries. Listening to luxury and affluent brand marketers as we continually do, wefind that many of them focus their attention and marketing efforts solely on very high-income and wealthy consumers.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Why 56 million Americans have no bank account: Not what you think
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
University of Pennsylvania Professor Lisa Servon explains why 56 million Americans are turning to alternative financial services, like payday loans and check cashers.