Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN CENTURY SUNSHINE INTERNATIONAL TRADE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Contemporary Artists Give Centuries-Old Ceramics a Modern Twist
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Starting in the 16th century, international trade began to leave its traces on tableware as European and Asian ceramics were created for newly opened export markets. Contemporary artists are now mining the rich heritage of these styles.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- Solar Trade Case, With Trump as Arbiter, Could Upend Market
By DIANE CARDWELL - Friday Jun 30, 2017
American panel makers say below-cost sales by Chinese companies are ruining business. If tariffs result, installers and homeowners may suffer instead.
- Indigenous Canadians Challenge an Exclusive American Fishing Camp
By CRAIG S. SMITH - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A First Nations band in Quebec wants to take back control of a stretch of river that has been in wealthy American hands for over a century.