As some American companies pull back from hiring programmers a world away, new tech jobs are cropping up across the country.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMERICAN BUSINESS CONSORTIUM LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hot Spot for Tech Outsourcing: The United States
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Power-Generation Company Calpine Agrees to Be Sold to Consortium
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Private-equity firm Energy Capital Partners and a group of co-investors has agreed to buy power-generation company Calpine for $5.6 billion.
- U.S. to Bar Americans From Traveling to North Korea
By DAVID E. SANGER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The announcement came only hours after Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, hinted that the United States was considering seeking a regime change in North Korea.
- The World’s Biggest Tech Companies Are No Longer Just American
By PAUL MOZUR - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
China’s Alibaba and Tencent have rocketed this year to become global investor darlings, inching up on Facebook and Amazon, as their sway in China grows.
- Bank for International Settlements Takes Aim at Protectionism
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The BIS, a consortium of central banks, warned that rising protectionist sentiment and a retreat from global cooperation on economic matters would threaten the world economy.
- Singapore's GLP Gets $11.6 Billion Offer From Chinese Group
Friday Jul 14, 2017
A Chinese-backed consortium made an offer for one of the world’s largest warehousing companies, Global Logistic Properties, in what would be the biggest deal ever recorded in Southeast Asia.