Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AMERICA YI JING FENG SHUI RESEARCH & STUDY CENTER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Do Jazzier Descriptions Entice People To Eat More Vegetables?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Jun 12, 2017
As America struggles with its obesity epidemic, health advocates continue to seek new ways to convince people to eat more vegetables. But a recent study shows that instead of pushing the healthy aspect of such foods, it might be a better idea to describe veggies with a bit more flair.In a study published in JAMA Internal Medicine, researchers …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- 8 Figures on Gun Ownership, and Attitudes, in America
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
People with and without guns favor banning the sale of firearms to the mentally ill, but differ on much else, a new Pew Research Center report finds.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Opinion Journal: What Really Killed America’s Steel Industry?
Friday Jul 7, 2017
Mercatus Center Senior Research Fellow Dan Griswold on why Chinese imports aren’t to blame. Photo Credit: Getty Images.