A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICA'S DATA CHOICE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- No One Has the Data to Prevent the Next Flint
By Issie Lapowsky - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The lead crisis in America is a data crisis.
- Build America Mutual Finds Ad Data Identifying Niche Audience
Thursday Apr 6, 2017
Financial advisors managing municipal bond investments for their clients have become an important audience for Build America Mutual, but efficiently targeting them has become a challenge.
- Incarceration Is Skyrocketing in Rural America
By Issie Lapowsky - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Even as the president promises a crime crackdown, a deep data dive finds jail populations are soaring fastest in areas that backed him heavily.
- Bank Of America To Pay $2M Over Calls Recorded Without Customer Consent
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Bank of America has agreed to pay $2 million to settle allegations that it violated California law by failing to alert some customers that their phone calls to the bank were being recorded.The district attorneys for Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Alameda, and Ventura counties announced the settlement Tuesday, putting an end to a lawsuit that accused the bank …
- Facebook Expands Location-Data Partnership With Factual
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Facebook is expanding its Global Places partnership with Factual, the location data firm announced on Wednesday. The partnership now includes location data from 52 countries located in Europe, theMiddle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific, with over 100 million real locations.