After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERICA LATINA TAX SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Reporter's Notebook: In the Art World, ‘Latinx’ Marks a Gender-Free Spot
By JORI FINKEL - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Some curators of “Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA” push for a new genderless term — Latinx — to replace Latino/Latina.
- Business Tax Reform First
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Why is America paying so much to comply with federal taxes?
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Hurricane Harvey Heads for Texas Fracking's Favorite Port
By Eric Holthaus - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Corpus Christi, a critical port for the Texas oil and gas industry, is also one of the most vulnerable places in America when it comes to coastal flooding.
- America wants tax cuts for the middle class, not for corporations
By John Crudele - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
My July Fourth column was about America’s 241-year aversion to paying taxes and how tax reform — if done wrong — might incite people to act like their rebellious forefathers. Well, a new Gallup survey shows significant support (no surprise here) for middle class tax cuts: 61 percent agreed with the idea, 26 percent disagreed...