Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMERI SPURGIN INTERIORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Chicago 'Antifa' opens 'self-defense gym' to fight 'white nationalism' in Trump's 'AmeriKKKa'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- The ROI of AmeriCorps, or How I Got Here in the First Place
By Jeannie Fox - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Is there a direct line between AmeriCorps and Nonprofit Quarterly? In this case, yes. Jeannie Fox is part of our cadre of grounded, analytical and committed volunteer newswire writers. Here, she describes the importance of AmeriCorps as part of the experience that informed her lifelong commitment to civil society and a healthy democracy.