The bank denies allegations in lawsuits that it changed the loan terms of customers in bankruptcy without their knowledge, putting them at risk of default.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AMBER SKY HOME MORTGAGE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.