The Bloomberg Philanthropies founder and WHO ambassador argues that philanthropy should do more to help governments reduce non-communicable diseases and injuries....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMBASSADOR 3000 PICTURES, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bloomberg Calls for Focus on Preventable Deaths, Global Public Health
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Lems Takes The Influencer Path
Thursday Dec 1, 2016
When I got an email a couple of months ago that Lems was looking for brand ambassadors, my first thought was "if ever there were a brand that I could be a brand ambassador for, this is it."
- This Morning with Gordon Deal November 23, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Nov 23, 2016
Donald Trump won't push for investigations of Hillary Clinton, Gov. Nikki Haley tapped to be Trump's U.N. ambassador and guide to a thinner Thanksgiving dinner.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- Google Home 6x better than Amazon Alexa in 3,000 question test
By John Patrick Pullen, Fortune - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Don’t judge a smart speaker by its sales — at least that’s the story floating around the internet today, as Ad Age has revealed a study showing that Google Home is six times likelier than Amazon Alexa to answer user requests correctly. The research, conducted by New York-based digital agency 360i, backs the search company’s […]