A daredevil who died attempting to go over Niagara Falls inside a giant inflatable ball may have brought his 7-foot boa constrictor along for the ride, according to a new report. Before his fatal plunge in April this year, Kirk Jones — the first person to successfully ride the falls with no protection in 2003...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AMA WASHINGTON SQUARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Doomed Niagara Falls daredevil may have taken snake
By Ruth Brown - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- A Security Robot Falls Into a Fountain. You’re No RoboCop, Says Internet.
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The K5 has a passing resemblance to R2-D2 — and a dash of Paul Blart, mall cop. Its creators took the online mockery in stride.
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- The High Five: these shall be released, top search trends this week
Friday Jun 16, 2017