RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AM & JM REALTY ASSOCIATES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- 17 Popular Association Management Software (AMS) Options
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’d like to know more about how association management software can save your association time and money, read on. I’ll explain exactly what it is, what to consider when evaluating options, and 17 of the most popular options to choose from.
- Big Mirror 3am Shakeup After Sun's Bizarre Revamp
Sunday Aug 31, 2014
Current 3am editor Clemmie Moodie is moving to become associate features editor across the Mirror titles. She will be replaced by her current deputy Ashleigh Rainbird as editor. Rainbird will bejoined on 3am by Hannah Hope and Halina Watts as her deputies.
- First Devise A Content Strategy, Then Do Content Marketing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Consultant and analyst Rebecca Lieb argues that content is the most critical component of any marketing campaign.
- How to install Linux on a Chromebook (and why you should)
By J.M. Porup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Crouton and Gallium OS turn Chromebooks into Linux laptops.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Sorry ma‘am, you didn’t win $43M—there was a slot machine “malfunction”
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Casino had apologized "for any inconvenience this may have caused."