Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALPINE COURT REALTY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Turkish Court Finds Judge Guilty of Terrorism
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A Turkish court sentenced a United Nations court judge accused of ties to the group blamed for last year’s failed coup to seven years in prison.
- Trump Loses Travel Ban Ruling in Appeals Court
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
It was the second court to weigh in on the dispute over the president’s executive order, which the Supreme Court has also been asked to review.
- Supreme Court rules: Offensive trademarks must be allowed
By Joe Mullin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Justice Samuel Alito: "Giving offense is a viewpoint."
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
- Russia Clashes With European Court Over 'Gay Propaganda' Ruling
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A Russian law that bans gay “propaganda” is discriminatory and encourages antigay views, the European Court of Human Rights said, in a ruling that provoked an angry rebuke from Moscow.
- U.S. Can’t Revoke Citizenship Over Minor Falsehoods, Supreme Court Rules
By ADAM LIPTAK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The court rejected the government’s position that naturalized Americans could be stripped of their citizenship for minor misstatements.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal