HSBC, one of the biggest banks in the world, won a major victory on Wednesday when a New York federal appeals court reversed a lower court’s decision to release a potentially damaging report detailing the bank’s money-laundering practices. Judge John Gleeson, an ex-Brooklyn federal judge, had “exceeded” the authority of his court by ordering parts...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ALPHA UNITED CLEANERS & LAUNDERERS, INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- HSBC won’t have to release money-laundering report: suit
By Kevin Dugan - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- AlphaBay taken down by law enforcement across 3 countries, WSJ says
By Cyrus Farivar - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Alleged founder Alexandre Cazes found dead in a Thai jail cell.