The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALPACA GOLD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Don't Be a Fool for Gold
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Adviser Investments CEO Daniel Wiener says gold is a speculative tool, not an investment.
- The Feds Once Arrested A Rooster Statue Made Out Of Solid Gold
By Kate Cox - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Every now and then, a story reminds us that history is weirder than we can possibly imagine. For example: That time in 1960 when U.S. marshals arrested a nine-inch, 14-pound statue of a rooster and put it on trial.Quartz has the story, adapted from the recent book One Nation Under Gold: How One Precious Metal Has Dominated the …
- Gangsters, Grandmothers and Gold: Japan’s New Crime Wave
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Thanks to a quirk in tax laws, professional and amateur smugglers alike can make a tidy profit sneaking the shiny metal onto ships and airplanes.
- Gold Strike – 10 Hidden Patterns
By Reed Kuhn - Friday Jan 22, 2016
1. Size Matters Heavyweights are more than twice as likely as the smaller divisions to score a knockdown per landed head strike. Bucking the trend is John Dodson, who literally punches above his weight by having a higher knockdown rate (6.25%) than the heavyweight average (6.11%). 2. Speed Saves Larger fighters have better striking accuracy
- U.S. Women's Hockey Players on Winning Gold and Fair Pay
Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
U.S. Women's Hockey Team members Amanda Kessel, Meghan Duggan and Kendall Coyne discuss the team's gold medal victory in the World Championships. The teammates and WSJ's Tanya Rivero also explain last month's deal reached with USA Hockey over fair pay. Photo: Getty
- Cannabis Nonprofit Wins Gold Medal for Family-Friendly Policies
By Cyndi Suarez - Thursday May 25, 2017
The Verdes Foundation, a nonprofit, top-earning medical cannabis producer based in Albuquerque, is a gold medal winner of New Mexico’s Family-Friendly Business Award.
- VerticleReponse Sweeps At Stevie Awards
Thursday Aug 30, 2012
San Francisco-based VerticleResponse, a self-service marketing solutions provider for small businesses, won gold in two categories at the International Stevie Awards. VerticleResponse was nominatedfor 14 awards and won a gold, silver, or bronze in all 14 categories. In addition to the two golds, the company was awarded four silvers and eight bronze awards.