Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA - 99
WASHINGTON AVE., SUITE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ALLURING HOME DESIGNS & RENOVATIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- London Fire Death Toll Rises to 17; Government Is Criticized
By DAN BILEFSKY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Prime Minister Theresa May ordered a public inquiry, as lawmakers demanded to know why safety standards at Grenfell Tower had not been more rigorous.
- In Houston, an Original Juneteenth Celebration Site Reborn
By MICHAEL HARDY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Acquired in 1872, Emancipation Park has reopened after a $34 million renovation. But amid the celebrations there’s a new worry: gentrification.
- Paris Journal: With Acrobats and Cake, a Paris Opera Celebrates Its Rebirth
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The newly renovated Opéra Comique draws on opera’s rich history of innovation — and circus acrobats — in an effort to appeal to modern Parisians.