Last fall, Netflix began allowing users to download some content for offline viewing. While the service was a welcome addition for many, it came with a few restrictions, some of which users are just now experiencing: Some shows and movies can only be downloaded a finite number of times. Android Police reports that some users are finding they can’t actually …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ALLSEC TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- There’s A Limit To Downloading Some Movies On Netflix
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Facing limits of remote hacking, Army cybers up the battlefield
By Sean Gallagher - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Army prepares for a less friendly electronic battlespace, embeds cyber in units.
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]
- Friends, Family Have New Way to Drop In
Thursday Dec 18, 2008
Cameo, T-Mobile's digital-photo frame, excels in its simplicity, but comes with a number of annoying drawbacks and a pricing model that will limit its appeal.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Uber’s Ousted CEO Travis Kalanick Discovered The Limits Of Founder Control—The Hard Way
By Ainsley Harris - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
For as long as Uber burns through cash, Kalanick needs investors on his side.
On Wall Street, shareholders wield enormous power. In just the last few months activists have shoved Whole Foods into Amazon’s $13.4 billion embrace, kicked Etsy’s CEO out the (handcrafted) door, and sent shivers down the spines of GM’s top leaders.
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.